- This event has passed.
Naval Undersea Warfare Center: Wednesday With the Deputy for Small Business
November 29 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
One event on November 29, 2023 at 10:00 am
One event on December 20, 2023 at 10:00 am
Wednesday with the Deputy for Small Business is an opportunity for Industry partners to learn about doing business with the Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC) Division, Keyport. Industry will learn about the types of supplies and service contract opportunities, set-aside opportunities, and how to do business with NUWC Keyport. Hear from the Puget Sound Naval Shipyard and Intermediate Maintenance Facility (PSNS/IMF) Deputy for Small Business, Washington State Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC), Northwest Tech Bridge, and other NAVSEA Small Business Deputies (if available).
This monthly event will be both in-person and virtual on the dates listed below.
October 25, 2023; November 29, 2023; December 20, 2023
In-Person and Virtual
Who Should Attend:
Best suites companies with the following NAICS Codes:
- 334511 (SEARCH, DETECTION, NAVIGATION, GUIDANCE, AERONAUTICAL AND NAUTICAL SYSTEM AND INSTRUMENT MANUFACTURING)
- 541330 (ENGINEERING SERVICES)
- 336611 (SHIP BUILDING AND REPAIRING)
- 334419 (OTHER ELECTRONIC COMPONENT MANUFACTURING)
- 541614 (PROCESS, PHYSICAL DISTRIBUTION AND LOGISTICS CONSULTING SERVICES)
- 541519 (OTHER COMPUTER RELATED SERVICES)
- 541511 (CUSTOM COMPUTER PROGRAMMING SERVICES)
- 511210 (SOFTWARE PUBLISHERS)
- 332710 (MACHINE SHOPS)
- 335314 (RELAY AND INDUSTRIAL CONTROL MANUFACTURING)
- 811310 (COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL MACHINERY AND EQUIPMENT REPAIR (EXCEPT AUTOMOTIV AND ELECTRONIC) AND MAINTENANCE
The above NAICS codes are not all inclusive.
Please note, meetings are subject to cancellation or changing.
To register, send an email to the POC’s listed with the following information:
- Company name
- CAGE Code
- Top NAICS Code(s)
- Individual(s) who will be attending email address
- Which month(s) you would like to attend
- If you will be attending virtually or in-person
- Attach a capability statement
Please note, due to space limitations, in-person will be first come first serve, and only one person from your company may attend (unless space is available). Those that will be attending virtually will receive a link to the event in a separate email.
Division Keyport NWCF
610 Dowell Street
Keyport, WA 98345-7610