Jerry Pedley is the President of Mertek Solutions, which designs and builds custom assembly and test equipment and employees 45 persons in Sanford, NC. He began his career in 1971 working for Doerfer Corporation in Iowa, and eventually started his own automation company, Electro-Mechanical Specialties, in 1990. Jerry has repeatedly proved his ability to lead through diverse and challenging situations. He is an excellent agent of change and has a documented track record of accomplishments that include the turnaround of chaotic and struggling operations and start up and management of new facilities. With an enthusiastic and genuinely friendly attitude, Jerry radiates a sincere passion for delivering value and benefits to his customers. Jerry lives in Sanford with his wife Donna. They have two children Jeremy and Jennifer and 5 grandsons. They also have foster grandchildren and great grandchildren.
- NC State University Industry Expansion Solutions (IES)
- NCWorks Customized Training Program (NCCCS)
- The Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina (EDPNC)
- The Polymers Center of Excellence (PCE)
- The Manufacturing Solutions Center (MSC)
- University of NC Charlotte (UNCC)
- NC State University Wilson College of Textiles