Please Complete the Survey.
Within a year after the completion of a project or program with one of the NCMEP members, the National NIST Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) organization will send you an email survey from email@example.com.
The NIST survey you will be asked to complete is brief. Most people spend as little as 5-10 minutes providing thoughtful feedback. Download the NIST Survey Worksheet to see the questions you will be asked.
The survey is used to measure our performance and to report all measurable impact you’ve realized as a result of working with one or more of the NCMEP partners:
- NC State University Industry Expansion Solutions
- North Carolina Community College Customized Training
- Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina
- First Flight Venture Center/Hangar6
- Polymers Canter
- Manufacturing Solutions Center
- University of Charlotte Industrial Solutions Lab
- NC State University Wilson College of Textiles
Help Us Help You.
The North Carolina Manufacturing Extension Partnership (NCMEP) is driven by performance metrics, and it is you, our valued clients, who drive the numbers. We are depending on you to complete the survey! Watch a 3 minute video about the survey process:
Report All Positive Impact.
Every question is important, but your responses to key questions reflect directly on NCMEP’s performance and value.
1. Net Promoter Score. This is the single most important question for us. It uses a scale of 1-10 to ask you how likely you would be to recommend NCMEP members to other companies. When considering your response, please understand that a score less than a 9 or 10 indicates an improvement is needed. If that is the case, please share with us how we can better serve you.
2. Report All Impact. You will be asked a quick series of questions that can quantify measurable impact as a result of the project or program completed.
We need you to honestly answer “YES” to as many of these questions as possible and provide projected numbers you can estimate related to each question for measurable results. Please avoid using the option “Don’t know” if at all possible.
Please consider every possible direct and indirect positive Impact you have received.
Over the next 12 months, will our services lead you to…
- Increase sales at your establishment?
- Retain sales that otherwise would have been lost?
- Create any jobs?
- Retain any jobs?
- Realize any cost savings in labor, materials, energy, overhead or other areas?
- Increase investment?
- Avoid any unnecessary investments or save on any investments?
3. Your Strategic Challenges.
NIST will also ask about the toughest challenges you face as a manufacturer as you strive to grow and prosper. NIST uses your input to identify what kind of support and assistance manufacturers like you really need today and into the future.
NIST MEP uses your feedback, and the input of hundreds of other North Carolina manufacturers we work with, to ensure we are good stewards of the taxpayer funds entrusted to us. The information you report through this survey reflects on the individual performance of your Regional Managers and Project Managers, and on NCMEP as a whole. Please provide the best possible answers you can when you complete your NIST survey. Continuance of all the NCMEP programs and projects depend on it.