Building a More Collaborative Advanced Textiles Ecosystem in Support of the Department of Defense
August 25 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Join the Defense Alliance of North Carolina(DANC) Science & Technology Committee and NC State Industry Expansion Solutions(IES) on Thursday, August 25 at Gaston College Kimbrell Campus in Belmont, NC. This will be the first of a series of events in support of the NC Defense Manufacturing Community Support Partnership (NC DMCSP).
- Learn about NC State’s Department of Defense (DoD) Advanced Textiles Program with Industry
- Become aware of statewide resources to support small to medium textile companies
- Meet with speakers from the NC State Wilson College of Textiles, Advanced Functional Fabrics of America (AFFOA), Manufacturing Textile Innovation Network (MTIN), and other textile-related organizations
- Explore opportunities for technology growth and productive partnering
- Share in workforce recruitment strategies