- This event has passed.
The Product Launch: Preparing for Production
September 15 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Participants Will Learn
Preparing for Production helps our audience prepare for what it takes to move from a great prototype to a mass-producible product. Optimizing your design for manufacturing is critical to the success of the product, especially to build a profitable business. We cover design for manufacturing, product testing, how to work with manufacturers, assembly processes, product documentation, and the manufacturing transfer process.
We answer questions like:
- I already built a prototype, how do I get it into mass production?
- How do I know that my product will perform well in the field?
- Do I need a product testing program?
- How do I find the right manufacturer for my product?
- What is Revision Control and why will it save me money?
- How can I reduce labor costs for my product?
- How does economy of scale affect the price of my product?
- Tooling is expensive. How do I preserve my capital?
- How do I make sure that the manufacturer is producing my product correctly?
- Should I work with an overseas or US manufacturer?
Who Should Attend :
- Start-Up companies
Preparing for Production is the third seminar in our series. Participants can attend one or all webinars to gain valuable information on product design and development.