The past two years have resulted in many challenges for manufacturers but some manufacturers were given unforeseen opportunities in a few instances. Core Technology is one of those fortunate manufacturers whose capabilities enable them to provide pharmaceutical companies with the materials needed for mass vaccine delivery. Core Technology reached out to North Carolina Manufacturing Extension Partnership (NCMEP) partner, NC State Industry Expansion Solutions (IES), for training to hone their pre-existing skills and learn about pharmaceutical manufacturing.
High Point furniture manufacturer, Custom Contract Furnishings, pivots to making gowns to help combat the COVID-19 pandemic.
July 21, 2021
March 29, 2019
- NC State Industry Expansion Solutions (IES)
- NCWorks Customized Training Program (NCCCS)
- The Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina (EDPNC)
- The Polymers Center of Excellence (PCE)
- The Manufacturing Solutions Center (MSC)
- NC A&T Industrial and Systems Engineering
- East Carolina University (ECU)
- University of NC Charlotte (UNCC)
NCMEP Employee Spotlight: Anna MangumMay 27, 2022
NCMEP Partner Profile: NC Community College SystemMay 27, 2022