On July 25, 2014, NCMEP partner NC State Industrial Extension Service hosted a half-day seminar titled “Protecting Critical Infrastructure: Mitigating the Risk of a Cyber-Attack”. Representatives from the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), the Automation Federation, the International Society of Automation and IESl discussed how the Framework can form the foundation of an effective cybersecurity plan. Learn more by visiting www.ies.ncsu.edu.
- NC State University Industry Expansion Solutions (IES)
- NCWorks Customized Training Program (NCCCS)
- The Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina (EDPNC)
- The Polymers Center of Excellence (PCE)
- The Manufacturing Solutions Center (MSC)
- University of NC Charlotte (UNCC)
- NC State University Wilson College of Textiles