Export Education: Export Compliance Webinar
October 28 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
You’re invited to join our free webinar discussing export compliance!
Upon completion of this program, you will be aware of the new export security requirements for all exporters. You will have an 11 point checklist to guide you to full compliance on every export. You will become aware of the required 7 lists that must be checked on all exports, and understand what common red flags mean to you. They will review the 5 questions that you are required to know about your customer in every export transaction and discuss strategies on how to implement these into your organization. You will walk away that day with a better understanding of the regulations and with specific tools & instructions on how to begin building a secure and compliant department & company.
- Using due diligence reviewing the 7 lists from denied parties to sanctioned countries
- Knowing your customer – asking these 5 questions to understand common red flags
- Terms of sale vs. terms of payment – using the correct incoterm
- Country specific requirements – Legalization, pre-shipment inspection, wood packaging
- Export documentation – what are you required to fill out and retain
- Is an export license required, where to go to qualify for USMCA, is your HTS # correct- where do you find this information
- Insurance, packaging, record keeping- strategies and responsibilities